Theme of the Conference
SIBM Pune is organizing an International Conference on Advances in Business Management of Faculty of Management -SIU to be held on 14 & 15 December, 2018, at its Lavale campus in Pune, Maharashtra (India).
Designed to bring together a galaxy of academicians and practitioners on one platform, the main objective of this conference is to turn the spotlight on current and future advances in business management ideas and practices.
The target audience for this conference will be research scholars, academicians, planners, policy makers, practitioners, consultants, and students, with the following objectives:
- to understand issues and challenges in the research in the field of business and management from around the world.
- to draw some guidelines that can be useful in approaching the concept of the business model in a well-structured way, providing an in-depth investigation of the various research streams and perspectives.
- to disseminate knowledge and share experience in dealing with advances in business and management
- to understand appropriate and effective strategies in dealing with opportunities, threats, and challenges in business management amidst fast changing environmental concerns.
- to provide an opportunity to sponsoring organizations and practitioners gain actionable insights through discussions with renowned panelists.
- to create an opportunity for researchers to publish their research papers in highly reputed scholarly indexed journals without much waiting time.
This conference is highly impactful and has a strong academic rigor with a stalwart programme committee manned by researchers and academicians of repute from internationally renowned universities/ institutes in each field.